Adres: Karlskrona Skärgård
Challenge yourself and try to repel down the 30m high cliff facing the archipelago of Karlskrona.
Challenge yourself and repel down the 30m high cliff facing the archipelago of Karlskrona.
We meet at the meetingpoint and have a short briefing about the equipment we use for rappelling from rock. Then we try out the equipment and ties us into dynamic rope and then take us down the cliff.
We carry everything at an easy pace so that we can simultaneously enjoy the view of the archipelago.
When we feel happy , we walk together back to the top where we hel each other to grill the food for the dinner, while enjoying the view of the archipelago in the early sunset.
What is included:
- Mountaineering equipment , helmets and accessories.
- Management of the tour
- Easier grilled dinner in the great outdoors
- Photo which you receive pictures by email after the tour.
What should you bring with you :
- Clothing for the current weather for the day and tour.
- You must have normal physical condition . Minimum age is 15 years.
Change of tour.
If it rains , we can not carry out the activity . You are then offered to do the activity at another time .
Promoter of the activity is Utveckling o Äventyr.
Additional info about the event and contact information is available under www.utvecklingoaventyr.se