Adres: 294 71 Sölvesborg
The present church was built in 1788 and replaced a 1100-century church with two western towers. Among the country churches are Mjällby a beautiful example of the late Gustavian era penchant for large proportions.
The interior is bright and spacious and typical of its time. The carved reredos with paintings resulting from the 1621st From the same time, pulpit and baptismal font. The church owns a medieval triumkrucifix in kollosalformat with relic hidden in Christs image's chest. The crucifix kept at Blekinge Museum. To the west of the cemetery is an older ekonomibyggad, a quaint houses of stone with thatched roofs. It serves as a meeting hall.